Available tickets include VIP, GA and ADD-ONs/EXTRA’S (See below for basic descriptions). To purchase now thru our website, follow the buttons
- General Admission (GA) 4-day (Thu-Sun) / 3-day (Fri-Sun) / 2-day (Sat-Sun) include camping for the dates of use.
- Single Day/1-day Event Passes includes admission only (no camping) and is valid for that date only.
- Special backstage area dedicated to VIP experience (VIP/Artist lounge, camping/parking, etc.)
- Clam Bake, BBQ, Pancake Brunch & Pizza Party
- VIP Goodie Bag (merch/gifts from BTF, artists, sponsors)
- Meet & Greet w/ select artists
- Exclusive stage viewing areas
- Souvenir Laminate
- Beer/Wine Tasting Event
- ‘Bella Terra’ custom micro-brew
- Discount Beer/Ice
- Flush Toilet, Free Showers
- No fee for Weds. preparty
- Voucher/Coupons for mini golf, massage, etc.
- …and much more TBA soon!
- Early Entry / Midnight Pre-Party Pass – Allows entry on the eve of the festival, with access to the venue being granted at 12:00 AM midnight overnight Wednesday into Thursday.
- Parking Pass – All vehicles must obtain a parking pass; both Car and RV Parking Passes are available. One pass per vehicle (not per person) is required
HOW TO PURCHASE
There are several ways to buy your tickets – online, by phone, in person (from artists or our office), or by mail.
Tickets may be purchased online through our Ticketfly purchase page. Select which type below and click on the appropriate button. Please note that each vehicle requires an add-on Parking Pass (Car or RV). You can add this to your order at the end of the checkout process
CLICK BELOW TO PURCHASE
Tickets may be purchased at our office location in Pittsfield, Massachusetts (by appointment only please). Also, we have authorized representatives in locations throughout the Northeast and are able to arrange for you to purchase a ticket from one of our representatives.
Call our office to inquire about these options: (413) 464-8183.
Many artists performing at the event will be offering tickets for sale with the specific methods of purchase including in person, at shows, by appointment, through the artist websites, etc. Tickets from artists do not have service/processing fees or taxes, usually resulting in a lower total price.
Send us a letter containing your name, address, phone and email and specifying the tickets you want to order along with the correct payment amount (accepted forms of payment include money order, cashier check, or personal check with enough time allowed for it to clear). If you would like your tickets mailed to you, include a self addressed stamped envelope. Otherwise, your tickets will be available at will call upon entering the festival grounds. We will notify you upon receipt of your ticket payment. If we havent confirmed the purchase of your tickets within 15 days of sending payment, please contact us as we have likely not received any letter or payment. We are not responsible for lost or stolen payments or tickets.
Payment and order info should be sent to:
Bella Terra Festival
1270 North Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Purchase and/or use of this ticket signifies acknowledgment and agreement to the following. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. All ticket sales are final. Bella Terra Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen, or duplicate tickets. Purchaser agrees to all rules as outlined on event website, event program, signs, announcements or other public declaration. Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the event. Ticket may not be used for advertising or promotional purposes without express written consent of Bella Terra Festival, Inc. Ticket user consents to the use of his/her image or likeness for any visual display, transmission or recording of the event by venue, artist or promoter. Artist lineup and/or schedule of programming is subject to change without notice. Special events and amenities are subject to change without notice. This ticket is a revocable license. Bella Terra Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person from the venue at the discretion of event management. Any personal information collected by Bella Terra Festival will be used exclusively by Bella Terra Festival and will not be distributed.